Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

138 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

I have recently, noticed that as I am getting aroused

Answered by
Dr. Anders Mark Christensen

General Surgeon

Practicing since :2016

Answered : 961 Questions

Posted on Thu, 21 Feb 2019 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: I have recently, noticed that as I am getting aroused by my partner I am having seepage from my penis and not being able to stay erect. Is there anything I can do to correct this problem?
Answered by Dr. Anders Mark Christensen 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Have you been examined for cardiovascular disease?

Detailed Answer:
Hi Rnichols,

What you describe is a very common problem. It is important to be examined for cardiovascular disease, as this can increase the risk of erectile dysfunction. I suggest you see your general practitioner for blood tests (cholesterol, HbA1c, glucose) and blood pressure and ECG. In the meantime, try Cialis or some such.

Hope this helps. Please let me know if you have further questions.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on