I have recently done a health check up, my TT3
It may be subclinical hypothyroidism. Require confirmation.
Hello, welcome to HealthcareMagic.
I had gone through your question. The normal range for thyroid profile are TSH 0.5-6 mU/mL, T3 80-180 ng/dl, T4 4.5-12 mcg/dl. But this range mainly depends upon the Reference value which may vary as per laboratory norms. So kindly attach photocopy of the lab. reports.
With reference to normal values, as per your report TSH level is on little higher side. So it may be subclinical hypothyroidism.
Do you have any hypothyroidism symptoms like Fatigue, weight gain, constipation, dry skin, swelling over face? Kindly follow up with detailed history. In that case you may require Tab. thyronorm after endocrinologist consultation.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.Thank you.
Dr. Shyam Kale
General and Family physician.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes pain and alterations in the shape of the testicle?
- What causes numbness and pain in the arms and lower right back along...
- What can cause dry patches on the penis?
- What causes fever and cough along with green mucus in the throat despite...
- Can Oxybutynin be taken for bladder spasms after recovering from UTI?
- Should I be concerned about cysts at the arches of the feet?
- Is Fertyl M tablet suitable for men or women?
- What energy supplements are safe to consume with milk by an elderly person?
- What causes swelling in the cheek while on Azithromycin for sinusitis...
- What can cause severe leg cramps and cold sweats?