Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

168 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

I have rash all over my body which itches

Answered by
Dr. Olgeta Xhufka

General & Family Physician

Practicing since :2011

Answered : 3444 Questions

Posted on Mon, 28 Jan 2019 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: I have rash all over my body which itches
Answered by Dr. Olgeta Xhufka 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Possible allergic reaction. Do a prednisolone injection.

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear, welcome to Ask a doctor service.
I read your query and here is my advice.

I think it would be good if you attach a photo in reports for me to see the rash.
I suppose it can be an allergic reaction to a food or drug or substance.
Taking antihistamines such benadryl or citerizine for itching is a good idea.
Also cortisone ointment with help relieve itching.
If possible go for a prednisolone injection to help rash to disappear.

Hope I have answered the question.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on