I have protected sex with Call girl. After 6 weeks

HIV AIDS Specialist
Question
I have protected sex with Call girl. After 6 weeks i have done HIV Duo - IV Generation Test ( Serum & CMIA). My report is Non Reactive 0.12%. Tell me now what should i do ? Is that need more report ?
Thu, 1 Feb 2018 in HIV and AIDS
Follow-up: I have protected sex with Call girl. After 6 weeks 5 minutes later
Can you pls tell me HIV 1 Pro VIRAL DNA test reference date post exposure ? Is that needed ? How safe protected Sex ? What are the chances of HIV ?

Answered by Dr. Sunil Jangid 29 minutes later
Brief Answer:
No risk of HIV with protected sex.

Detailed Answer:
Dear Lonleyboysurat,

Welcome to HCM.

The risk of HIV with protected sex is zero and HIV Duos 4th Generation test after 6 weeks is negative so you need not to worry about HIV as the test result is 99% accurate and reliable. Be relaxed, forget about the episode and move on in life happily. For any further query feel free to ask again.

Thank You

Follow-up: I have protected sex with Call girl. After 6 weeks 15 minutes later
you mean to say if protected sex with HIV positive girl ? Not to worry

Answered by Dr. Sunil Jangid 11 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Yes the risk is very unlikely.

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXXXXX

Welcome back and thanks for follow-up.

If you had protected sex and there was no rupture or failure of condom then there is no risk of HIV even though with HIV positive partner so be relaxed and live your life normally. If still any doubt is there feel free to ask me again and I am here to help you out always.

Thank You

Follow-up: I have protected sex with Call girl. After 6 weeks 2 hours later
Ok last questions, do I need to check report again ? Or as per view, no needed. Thank you for solving query.

Answered by Dr. Sunil Jangid 2 minutes later
Brief Answer:
As such no repeat test is needed.

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXXXXX

Welcome to HCM once again.

As such no repeat test is needed but for your mental satisfaction you can go for repeat test after 3 months of exposure and the result will definitely come in your favour. Calm down, forget all these and move ahead happily.

Thank You