I have pain on right side near My waist it

Gastroenterologist
Question
I have pain on right side near My waist it reaches around my side to almost my spine and I guess a good example is that it reaches from under my rib cage around my side. it’s internal it’s not external just not shingles. It’s an internal burning in a way.
Fri, 9 Feb 2018 in Lump

Answered by Dr. Ramesh Kumar 49 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Can be renal in origin.

Detailed Answer:
Hi dear the pain most likely you are trying to refer is flank pain.Flank pain refers to discomfort in your upper abdomen or back and sides however typical flank zone pain is just present in classical cases however in more then 40% cases radiation of pain could be on different sites.I would suggest you to go for an ultra sound kidney urinary bladder to rule out kidney stone as a possible cause of problem.
So follow up with reports of USG KUB.
Thanks