I have pain in the my neck please suggest treatment
Need more information
After going through your medical query I understand your concern and I understand your concern but before giving my opinion on your neck pain I would like to know few things about your medical history.
1. Your Age
2. Any medical illness like Hypertension or Diabetes , and what medication you are taking currently
3. Any previous or recent neck injury or history of spondylitis
4. Any other associated problem with neck pain like vertigo or blurred vision .
Kindly revert back with required information so that I can guide you properly
Dr Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?