I have noticed blood in my saliva couple of times
vit.c deficiency, infection, coagulation disorder or else.need details.
Hello and welcome to Ask A Doctor services.
I have read your query and here is my advise.
* There can be various issues for blood in saliva with tiredness as vitamin c deficiency,
coagulation disorders, certain types of infections or others.
I need further details so that I can answer your query in more details.
1. Amount of blood in saliva.
2. Associated fever, alteration in weight if any ?
3. Any past history of bleeding problem other than this ?
4. Any family history of same issue in another member ?
Awaiting for your response.
Welcome for the follow up.
I have evaluated your attached x-ray of the chest.
The blood report is not worth readable.
So far as the x-ray is concerned, it seems okay.
Currently for the bleeding concern, you can get medications as tranexamic acid from your doctor and later definite evaluation guidelines can be figured out after analysis of available blood report.