I have not what buh kind of light color bumps

Dr. Shyam B. Kale

Posted on Sun, 31 Mar 2019 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Question: I have not what buh kind of light color bumps on the back of my throat and bumps on back of my tongue what does that mean??
Answered by Dr. Shyam B. Kale 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
It may be due to sore throat or aphthous ulcer.

Detailed Answer:
Hello, welcome to HealthcareMagic.

I had gone through your question. On first sight, as per your history it may Sore throat. Usually it is caused by infection. Do you have other symptoms like fever, nasal congestion, difficulty in swallowing, bumps are painful or not? Kindly follow up with detailed history. For that you can take tab. azithromycin 500 mg OD for 3 days after physician consultation, provided don't have any drug allergy and do saline water or betadine gargles.

Otherwise it may be due to aphthous ulcer. For that you can apply zytee gel (Choline salicylate) and take Multivitamin capsules after consultation. Sometimes bumps may be due Glossitis which is harmless. Along with that, Kindly avoid hot and spicy diet, take adequate sleep and balanced diet, avoid heavy meal and maintain proper oral hygiene.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.Thank you.

Dr. Shyam Kale
General and Family physician.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj