I have non alcoholic fatty liver disease for approx 2
I also have high ldl and prediabetes.
I’m worried that liver enzyme could signal liver cancer. Will these enzymes be elevated with pancreatic cancer?
Probably symptoms related to fatty liver and high LDL cholesterol level.
Hello dear and welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
Your symptoms seem to be related to fatty liver disease.
One of the common symptoms of fatty liver can be high enzyme level due to inflammation of the liver.
Live cancer or pancreatic cancer has many other symptoms such as jaundice, nausea and vomiting abdominal swelling etc.
I recommend you to do an ultrasound and alpha-fetoprotein blood (AFP) test to completely exclude liver or pancreatic cancer.
Meanwhile,I recommend you to take medication to treat high LDL cholesterol such as Atorvastatin 10 mg daily.
It is a prescription medication, so you should consult your doctor before taking it.
I recommend maintaining under control glycemic level through regular measurements.
I also suggest to use a healthy plan based diet that contains fruits, vegetables, whole grains and healthy fats.
I recommend daily exercise.
If you follow the suggestions the liver will heal itself.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of excessive sweating resulting in the feeling of been...
- What can cause itching and welts on the upper abdomen?
- How to treat itching of the skin with small scabs on hands and arms?
- What type of exercises are advisable for a patient with high blood...
- What causes severe pelvic pain after engaging in sexual intercourse?
- Can Simvastatin cause side-effects after being on it for 4 years?
- What do abdominal pain with difficulty urinating indicate?
- Does mold causes heart palpitation and hot flashes?
- Can Ketamine help treat chronic depression in an elderly person?
- How can itchy rashes on the stomach be treated despite using Lotrix lotion?