I have mitralvalve prolapse with moderate Regurgitation. Yesterday I became
You need medications. I recommend Bisoprolol.
Hello dear, welcome to Ask a doctor service.
I read your query and here is my advice.
I think you should take medications to improve these symptoms caused by mitral valve prolapse.
I think you should start to take atenolol. It will improve palpations and also improve anxiety.
You also should measure the blood pressure because your symptoms seem like you may be suffering from hypertension.
Bisoprolol may be a good alternative for you.
Hope I have answered the question.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes black outs. I was standing by a door
- Hello, I've been a pack a day smoker for 42
- I received some insect (ant, chigger?) about two weeks ago.
- it seems everytime I try to swallow pork meat my
- My wife has been taken entecavir for 30 days as
- I was recently hospitalized for 6 weeks after overdosing on
- I am in major pain under my right breast/ rib
- Hey doctor, I just had a question I have been
- What could a persistent cough be from along with some
- I began weaning off 50mg of sertraline 3 weeks ago.