question-icon

I have mild pain near the tip of my penis

Posted on Fri, 29 Mar 2019
Question: I have mild pain near the tip of my penis during urination.
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil (55 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
It is due to infection mucosa of external urinary meatus

Detailed Answer:
hello
Thanks for query .

Based on the facts that you have posted pain at the tip of the penis that you have is due to infection of mucosa of external urinary meatus following oral sex .

Oral cavity is a natural habitat for plenty of bacterial flora hence it is common to acquire infection of the meatus after oral sex .

You need to take broad spectrum antibiotic like Cefixime along with anti inflammatory drug like Diclofenac twice daily.along with topical antibiotic ointment like Neosporin twice daily.

Ensure to wash your genitals with warm water twice daily.

Ensure to avoid sexual encounters till it heals up completely.

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.

Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist