I have mild pain near the tip of my penis
It is due to infection mucosa of external urinary meatus
Thanks for query .
Based on the facts that you have posted pain at the tip of the penis that you have is due to infection of mucosa of external urinary meatus following oral sex .
Oral cavity is a natural habitat for plenty of bacterial flora hence it is common to acquire infection of the meatus after oral sex .
You need to take broad spectrum antibiotic like Cefixime along with anti inflammatory drug like Diclofenac twice daily.along with topical antibiotic ointment like Neosporin twice daily.
Ensure to wash your genitals with warm water twice daily.
Ensure to avoid sexual encounters till it heals up completely.
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Have stomach pain, fever and loose stool. On omniprzole and ciplox. Any...
- Have had cyst removed from lips and noticed rigidness. Will it cure on...
- On medication for BP, body pain and frequent urination. Getting weakness...
- Having pain in testicle and noticed dark skin on it. What to do?
- Took medication for neurological problem and never had a desire for...
- Experiencing prolonged menstrual periods. What to do?
- Have increase frequency and urgency of urination. Any treatment?
- Why does my penis look small when not erect?
- Having on and off mouth ulcer. What is causing this and how to get rid...
- Noticed movable lump on the side of abdomen. What could it be?