I have large bumps developing on my left forearm from
neurology cause is most likely. further inputs necessary to proceed.
Hello and welcome to Ask A Doctor service.
I have read your query and here is my advise.
* As per my surgical experience, the bumps seem to be related to possible neurologic
cause, chills & fever may be systemic inflammatory response related.
Kindly provide me further details so that I can answer your query completely.
1. Do bumps show up over the body surface or palpable below the skin only ?
If visible, a photo picture is appreciated during follow up.
2. Associated systemic features of weight loss or else ?
3. Do analgesic medications help to relieve the pain ?
4. History of diabetes ?
Awaiting for your response.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes pain and pressure in the rectum?
- What causes constant urge to urinate?
- Suggest treatment for IBS
- Suggest treatment for fever, headaches and shortness of breath
- Suggest treatment for left sided abdominal pain
- What causes burning sensation in the penis?
- What causes burning sensation in the throat?
- What causes urinary hesitancy in public toilets?
- What causes numbness in both hands?
- Suggest treatment for loose stools