I have just returned from nursing home. My right leg
Possibly lymphatic outflow, please post photos
Thanks for your query.
Noted the history in details and understood your concerns.
The most probable cause I can think about with the history that you have provided is oozing of the lymph may be from a small wound or so.
Lymph is the only fluid that is clear.
If possible, please post/upload the clear focused photos of the area for me to assist you better.
Also, apply liquid Povidone Iodine to avoid secondary infection.
Elevate the foot above heart level in laying down position to possibly reduce the pressure so that the oozing stops.
Do consult your Doctor as you may need proper clinical evaluation supported by investigations like Ultrasonography with color Doppler of the affected limb, inguinal and iliac area for lymph nodes and so on.
I hope this answer helps you. Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is testosterone injections safe to improve libido?
- Will scratching my finger with a nail post cause any infection?
- Will Tramadol help in having normal stools post colectomy?
- Why am I having severe eye pain and blurry vision after taking...
- What causes stomach pain and blood in stool?
- Can continuos cough be symptoms of whooping cough?
- Suggest treatment for Low testosterone level and High TSH level?
- Suggest treatment for bloating and difficulty in passing urine when...
- Ia it normal to have foot pain post bunion operation?
- What are the different treatment options for uncontrollable bowel...