I have just received the results of Serum blood test
Absolutely avoid these foods.
Hello dear, welcome to Ask a doctor service.
I read your query and here is my advice.
These test results mean that you are allergic to xanthan gum, paprika, and cranberry.
Xanthan gum is found in many foods such as sauces, dressings, meat and poultry products, bakery products, confectionery products, beverages, dairy products, and also paprika is found in many foods such as sauces, chips etc.
You should read well the labels of foods in order to absolutely avoid xanthan gum, paprika and cranberry.
Hope I have answered the question.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes black outs. I was standing by a door
- Hello, I've been a pack a day smoker for 42
- I received some insect (ant, chigger?) about two weeks ago.
- it seems everytime I try to swallow pork meat my
- My wife has been taken entecavir for 30 days as
- I was recently hospitalized for 6 weeks after overdosing on
- I am in major pain under my right breast/ rib
- Hey doctor, I just had a question I have been
- What could a persistent cough be from along with some
- I began weaning off 50mg of sertraline 3 weeks ago.