I have high eosinophils and Lipase in my recent reports.
Possible allergic reaction
I have worked through your attached reports in detail.
Elevated eosinophils are suggestive of ongoing allergic reaction.
Elevated lipase usually points to underlying pancreatic disorder.
It's advisable to get an ultrasound abdomen to rule out pancreatic pathology.
Please review with reports to determine further course of action.
Post your further questions if any
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Does excessive massage result in temporary nerve damage?
- What is the prognosis for CKD with eGFR of 52?
- Suggest treatment for sore lesions on the chin and buttocks, nausea and...
- What do ingestion, diarrhea and brain fog indicate despite following a...
- Can CFS and de Quervain tenosynovitis increase one's CK levels?
- What causes chronic vomiting after several surgeries around the uterus...
- What causes difficulty in sleeping in an elderly person?
- Suggest ways to lose weight in a healthy manner
- Suggest treatment for persistent sinus infection
- Suggest remedies for swelling and purple bruise around the finger nails