I have herpes around my eye, and left forehead. I
Start with antivirals, go to emergency room
Welcome to ask a doctor service
I have gone through your query and you seem to be having herpes zoster.
You need to start with antiviral drugs as soon as possible.
I would recommend you to take tablet valciclovir 1 gram thrice daily for 7 days and take tablet tramadol 50 mg twice daily.
These are prescription drugs and you need to see the doctor in person to get them.
I would recommend you to go to the emergency room and start with the medicines.
I hope to have answered your query and would be happy to answer any further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the symptoms of scabies?
- Suggest treatment for superficial folliculitis on inner thigh
- Suggest treatment for graying of hair and hair loss
- What causes red colored lesion on the hips?
- Suggest treatment for dry lips
- Suggest treatment for recurrent acne
- Suggest treatment for itching in the armpits
- What causes tiny skin tags in neck area?
- How to get rid of body lice?
- Suggest treatment for itching on neck, hands and legs