I have had two knee replacements - the first was
Do I have a serios problem ?
I’d like to clarify some things first.
Hello, I’m Dr. Branch, thanks for using Ask a Doctor. First, I just want to make sure, you’ve never had high blood pressure before? How many days have you had the high blood pressure? Did you take the blood pressure yourself? We’re you resting before you took it?
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- I currently take cape aloe (aloe Ferox) everyday for constipation
- My husband just received a lab report. His SGOT is
- Chest x Ray was recorded as normal..for a work visa
- My son is 19 and is constantly cold . His
- I had constipation for the last week. It is gone
- Tip of penis stings when contacted by clothing, slight redness
- I have had two knee replacements - the first was
- hai I have a pain in my left arm since
- I have itchy scalp bumps. The doctors call it uticaria.
- what do when back is paining