I have had severe skin irritation between the opening of
URINARY TRACT INFECTION
Thanks for posting the query
The symptoms suggests urinary infection and a fungal skin infection.
Do you have any fever or chills? Any pain while passing urine? Any stomach pain?
If no such symptoms then you can take Syr.Citralka 5 ml 3 times a day mixed in a glass of water.
Apply Candid cream over the skin.
Any issue do follow up.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does this KFT report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for body pain, sneezing and dry cough
- Suggest treatment for itching all over the body
- Suggest ways to reduce the midnight food cravings
- How long does eye inflammation take to resolve?
- What does weird sensation on left side of the face suggest?
- What do the following blood test report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for pain in knee while walking
- What causes sweating, nausea and dizziness with history of epilepsy?
- What causes severe peripheral neuropathy when diagnosed with myopathy?