I have had many infections from bladder to yeast which
You are taking right treatment reserved as final option.
Hello dear XXXXXXX welcome to Ask a doctor service.
I read your query and here is my advice.
I think the major pain is coming from bladder rather than vagina.
The cyclosporine treatment you are taking is a final step treatment for interstitial cystitis.
Taking cyclosporine can cause vaginal atrophy, dryness and thinning of vaginal mucosa and also causes pain.
Estradiol you are taking is very helpful.
You can also add estrogen creams for your vagina to keep it lubrificated and normalise a bit the mucosal linning.
Hope I have answered the question.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
Pelvic nerve or sacral nerve stimulation needed.
You can talk to your doctor if he can apply to you pelvic nerve stimulation or sacral nerve stimulation.
He places a thin wire to stimulate nerves in order not to feel pain anymore.
Also you can use antidepressants such amitryptiline.
Wishing you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes black outs. I was standing by a door
- Hello, I've been a pack a day smoker for 42
- I received some insect (ant, chigger?) about two weeks ago.
- it seems everytime I try to swallow pork meat my
- My wife has been taken entecavir for 30 days as
- I was recently hospitalized for 6 weeks after overdosing on
- I am in major pain under my right breast/ rib
- Hey doctor, I just had a question I have been
- What could a persistent cough be from along with some
- I began weaning off 50mg of sertraline 3 weeks ago.