I have had inflammation on my upper arms and itching
Question: I have had inflammation on my upper arms and itching there. My left hand has less skin color than the right. The fingernails on my left hand have deteriorated and that hand is dry to the touch and less flexible. I am a vegan and feel good otherwise with no breathing problems.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
Questions Answered By Dr. Esmeralda Sera
- What does this blood report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for severe hand cramps
- Suggest treatment for bloating and severe lower abdominal pain while...
- What does a PSA reading of 162 indicate?
- What do intermittent constipation episodes indicate?
- What causes fatigue and dizziness while suffering from supraventricular...
- What causes a bulging vein on the temple of a child?
- What does a large soft lump in the testicular sac indicate?
- What causes persistent pain in the leg after knee surgery?
- Suggest treatment for severe dizziness