I have had an itchy Anus for 2 months off
Probably internal hemorrhoids, follow the advice below.
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
Your symptoms seem to be related to internal hemorrhoids.
I suggest to do a stool test to exclude other possible causes.
I recommend using an anti hemorrhoids cream for local application such as Preparation H.
I also recommend to use Levocetirizine 10 mg daily to relieve the itching.
I suggest cleaning the area around the anus with plain water or mild soap and a soft washcloth once daily.
I also suggest to avoid coffee, cola, alcohol, citrus fruits, chocolate and spicy foods that may cause diarrhea.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of excessive sweating resulting in the feeling of been...
- What can cause itching and welts on the upper abdomen?
- How to treat itching of the skin with small scabs on hands and arms?
- What type of exercises are advisable for a patient with high blood...
- What causes severe pelvic pain after engaging in sexual intercourse?
- Can Simvastatin cause side-effects after being on it for 4 years?
- What do abdominal pain with difficulty urinating indicate?
- Does mold causes heart palpitation and hot flashes?
- Can Ketamine help treat chronic depression in an elderly person?
- How can itchy rashes on the stomach be treated despite using Lotrix lotion?