I have had alternating blocked nostrils for one year completely
Hii.Its is likely from your symptoms that you are suffering from allergic r
Hii.Its is likely from your symptoms that you are suffering from allergic rhinosinusitis. Please do a X ray paranasal sinus to see whether any infection is present in your nose and sinuses. Consult a ENT surgeon and do a nasal endoscopy to see the exact condition in your nose. In the meantime start fluticasone nasal spray,steam inhalation. Avoid allergens like dust,more,cold. Change bedsheet,pillow cover twice weekly. Do yoga or nasal breathing exercise.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is it normal to have seapage from a nose packing
- I am having pain my left ear from last couple
- My wife has been reporting head ache for past few
- I want an answer from Specialist too. ________________________________ I...
- Hi, Recently, I have joined swimming classes and this very
- Hello - I am 33 years old male and my
- My 18 year old daughter drank XXXXXXX floor cleaner yesterday
- The skin inside my ears before inner ear is suddenly
- sir.. , my brother have some breathing difficulties recently.. he
- Ok, please do not review the other opinion. I’m a