I have had a small amount of pain on the
Needs to be looked at by a surgeon without delay.
Welcome to Ask a Doctor Service,
I have gone through your description of the problem and understand your concern.
If there are stretch marks appearing in the same area as the pain and if you have difficulty passing stools, then it could be a tumor growing in the colon.
This needs to be looked at by a surgeon to rule out a cancerous growth from the colon or from the abdominal wall.
I would be able to guide you further if you can provide some more details about the issue.
1. Since how long have you been having this pain?
2. Since when did you start experiencing the difficulty in passing stools and the stretch marks?
3. Have you noticed any fresh blood in stools?
4. What is your age and gender?
5. Do you have anyone in the family that has had a colonic cancer or rectal cancer, or any other type of cancer?
6. Can you feel any lump with your fingers when you feel in the area?
7. Could you upload a photo of the affected area?
It is essential for a proper and accurate diagnosis to be made in order to suggest you the right treatment, so I request you to consult your local doctor and get your self diagnosed first by undergoing ultrasound scan or MRI scan of the affected part.
Feel free to write back to me if you have any doubts.