I have had a cold for over a week. I
Please see the answer
Hi,thank you for posting your query on health care magic.
I have gone through your query and can understand your concern.
I would like to ask you following questions to get better understanding of your condition:
1.Is the nasal pain over the tip?Do you feel severe pain while touching the nasal tip?
2.Is there swelling of the nasal tip near the nostrils?
3.Are you suffering from any of these symptoms:
nasal discharge/ nasal obstruction/ sneezing/ pus discharge from nose/ headache/ cough/ throat pain/ fever?
4.Do you have relief in the cold symptoms by taking the medicines, mentioned in your history?
5.If possible you can upload the picture of nose region .
Till then, you may find relief by taking the following medications:
1.Analgesic with Anti-inflammatory like Ibuprofen,
2.Antacid like Rantac,
3.Continue taking cold medication (DayQuil or NyQuil).
Avoid rubbing your nose.
Awaiting for your response.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the signs and symptoms of an upper respiratory tract infection?
- Suggest treatment for sinus infection
- Suggest treatment for severe sore throat
- Suggest treatment for cold and blocked ears
- Suggest treatment for tingling sensation on face and intracranial...
- Suggest treatment for severe cold, runny nose, fever and cough
- Suggest treatment for high BP, cough and cold
- How can a painful canker sore on the tongue be treated?
- What causes burning sensation in the throat?
- Suggest treatment for sinus infection and swollen tonsils