I have had a cold/ flu for the past 10

Question
I have had a cold/flu for the past 10 days.
The bridge of my nose is swollen, red, and my whole nose hurts fairly badly. What to do?
Tue, 6 Feb 2018 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems

Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ali Rauf 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Need some details to guide you in a better way

Detailed Answer:
Hello

Thank You for contacting HCM. My name is Dr Muhammad Ali Rauf & i will look into your problem.

I have gone through your query and would try to help you in the best possible way. I'll be in a better position to guide you if you answer following questions please:

1. is there any history of fever? if yes then how much?
2. Have you taken any medication?
3. Do you feel difficulty in breathing via nose, specially at night?

I will be looking forward for the answers to conclude the discussion in the best interest of yours.
Thank You