I have had 3 back due to spinal stenois-and having
Several (bad) options.
Pain manangement specialists are probably your best bet. They are being gheto-ized and are both attracting bad people and being shut down. AND, they have a tendancy to overuse narcotics and to basically extort people to do painful and non-helpful injections.
Trying to do without narcotics. spinal stenosis has pretty much unquestionably been shown to have improved life quality on narcotics. The dose doesn't have to be much. Good luck.
Going for addiction treatment. This involves about 50% of the people in this situation coming clean about their lying and the other 50% lying about their not having any addiction issues in order to get into the program. Interesting paradox that.... you have to lie like an addict in order to get methadone / suboxone even if you are not an addict.
There are not currently good options.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is there any interaction between Morphine and Gabapentin?
- Can the presence of Oxycontin be detected in urine?
- Can Oxycodone be taken for wrist and back pain?
- What causes spitting of black mucus?
- How can Meth be flushed out of the system?
- Would Adderall show up in a urine test?
- What is the differece between Oxycontin and Oxycodone?
- What causes pain after knee replacement surgery?
- How long can i take Xanax for anxiety?
- Are Omega 3 supplements effective in helping muscle recovery after a...