I have flat dark (kind of gray in color) on
The only cause may be warts
Hello dear, welcome to Ask a doctor service.
I read your query and here is my advice.
I think a painless, gray, cauliflower appearance lesion located in outer parts of vagina, is nothing to be than warts. You can send me a photo to reports to confirm diagnosis.
It is caused by a type of sexually transmitted virus called HPV.
The only sign of this low risk HPV is warts.
It can be treated with podophyllin, or trichloracetic acid applied over them.
Better if applied by doctor but you also can do it at home.
Hope I have answered the question. Let me know if I can assist you further.
I have only been with my husband and I’m confident he hasn’t strayed so I’m not sure how I would have gotten it
Need to get tested for STD.
Hello again dear and thank you for asking again.
I see the photo and it has a bloody sign and flat surface that is not much characteristic of warts . Anyway the acetic acid microscopy can determine better the diagnosis.
I suggest you to get tested for STD.
Warts can even be transmitted by used towls or toilet seers and this may explain your situation.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes black outs. I was standing by a door
- Hello, I've been a pack a day smoker for 42
- I received some insect (ant, chigger?) about two weeks ago.
- it seems everytime I try to swallow pork meat my
- My wife has been taken entecavir for 30 days as
- I was recently hospitalized for 6 weeks after overdosing on
- I am in major pain under my right breast/ rib
- Hey doctor, I just had a question I have been
- What could a persistent cough be from along with some
- I began weaning off 50mg of sertraline 3 weeks ago.