I Have Excruciating Back Pain And It’s Affecting My Work
Kindly follow up with additional details
Thank you for trusting us with your health query
I have gone through the question. However, I would really appreciate a few additional details so that I can give you better guidance
-Kindly provide your age and sex
- When did the pain start?
- Was the onset of pain sudden or more gradual?
- Is the back pain localized to one side or both sides?
- Does the back pain radiate to one or both legs?
- Any numbness or issues with movement of legs?
- Any history of trauma preceding the onset of pain?
- Do you experience any urinary or bowel incontinence?
- Does your work involve lifting weights, standing/sitting for long periods of physical exertion?
- Have you noticed any aggravating or relieving factors for the pain?
- Do you have history of any previous medical conditions including hypertension, diabetes, cancer, etc?
- Address any additional concerning symptoms you have noticed as well.
Dr.Lekshmi Rita Venugopal