I have constant trembling and cold sweats could this b
About thyroid pathology;
Hello and thank you for asking!
I can understand your concern.
The symptoms you reported can be due to thyroid pathology, as you left the treatment due to side effects, you should check the thyroid hormones. Their level will give us information rather thyroid can justify the symptoms you reported, or not.
Please attach the results of TSH,FT4 and FT3 for further information.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes blurred vision, digestive issues and dizziness when...
- What causes weight gain and heat intolerance while on Synthroid,...
- Suggest treatment for weight gain when diagnosed with adrenal fatigue
- What causes hyperthyroidism?
- What are the side effects of long term intake of Aspirin?
- What do anxiety and palpitations and TSH level of 3.0 indicate?
- Suggest the ideal dosage for vitamin D supplement
- What causes increased weight gain with abdominal pain?
- Suggest treatment for insomnia and dizziness in a hypertensive person
- What are the possible effects of switching from Humalog to Novolog?