I have blood in my urine and need to pee
it would be best to be seen this pm
HI, thanks for using healthcare magic
It would be best to see a doctor this pm, blood can occur in some persons with urinary tract infections, other causes would need to be ruled out. by physical examination and investigations
Though it is definitely possible that the symptoms maybe due to an UTI, there are other possibilities such as a stone in the urinary tract.
The lab at the hospital would have equipment that would allow them to assess the urine despite the presence of blood and they may also suggest imaging such as ultrasound to take a look at the bladder, ureter, urethra and kidneys
I hope this helps, feel free to ask any other questions
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can Hydroxyzine be taken for urinary tract and bladder infections?
- What causes black colored stool?
- What causes dizziness in an elderly person post suffering a concussion?
- What does severe atrophy in a MRI report indicate?
- What causes electric shock like sensation in the arms radiating to the...
- Suggest treatment for swollen lymph nodes and fever in a child
- What does resting heart beat of 52 indicate?
- What causes diarrhea and upper right abdominal pain?
- Is Oxycodone 10/325 different from Oxycodone 114?
- Can Antabuse cause dizziness?