I have been taking pantoprazole 40mg for at least 3
Polyp in your larynx then it's due to voice abuse, acid reflux
If you are having polyp in your larynx then it's due to voice abuse,overuse,acid reflux and not due to taking pantoprazole. Pantoprazole helps in preventing acid reflux and thus helps in preventing any vocal cord polyps.
Please consult ENT surgeon and opt for the options for treatment.
Hope this helps. Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is it normal to have seapage from a nose packing
- I am having pain my left ear from last couple
- My wife has been reporting head ache for past few
- I want an answer from Specialist too. ________________________________ I...
- Hi, Recently, I have joined swimming classes and this very
- Hello - I am 33 years old male and my
- My 18 year old daughter drank XXXXXXX floor cleaner yesterday
- The skin inside my ears before inner ear is suddenly
- sir.. , my brother have some breathing difficulties recently.. he
- Ok, please do not review the other opinion. I’m a