I have been taking birth control since the summer of
Almost no chance of pregnancy.
Thanks for trusting us about your healthcare.
I have gone through your history and understand your concern.
As you had plan b with in 4 hours after unprotected sex, there is almost no chance of pregnancy in your case.
Just wait and watch for your menses. In case if you missed your period by 7days, get your home urine pregnancy test to rule out the possibility of pregnancy ( though the chances are very low in your case and period may get delayed due to hormonal imbalance caused by plan b).
Hope found useful, feel free to ask more information.
Hormonal imbalance may occur.
Sorry for such a long delay in my response.
There could be a possibility of hormonal imbalance in your case as you took plan B along with your regular contraceptive pills.
But this hormonal imbalance resolves in a few months on its own.
Drink a lot of warm water and green tea for the same.
Hope you found this useful.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest remedy for severe perimenopausal symptoms
- What does this ultrasound report of uterus indicate?
- Is pregnancy possible through unprotected sex despite having depo shot...
- Is pregnancy possible through unprotected sex during safe period?
- What are the chances of pregnancy through non penetrative sex?
- What does my CUE test report indicate?
- When will menstruation resume post intake of Regesterone?
- What causes burning sensation and tightness in vagina during intercourse?
- Is Creon safe to take during pregnancy?
- Is Meprate the right medicine for late period?