I have been prescribed regestrone 5mg in order to delay

Question
I have been prescribed regestrone 5mg in order to delay my periods so it does not happen during my wedding and honeymoon. Do i need to use any other birth control pills?
Tue, 6 Feb 2018 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 33 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Nothing worrisome.

Detailed Answer:

I have gone through your query ,regestrone 5mg is sufficient enough for delay your period.You have no need to use any other birth control pills.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal