I have been having a feeling of something moving up
i would advise you should go for ENDOSCOPY
Hi, welcome to 'Ask A Doctor service ' . i have read your question and here is my advice.
there can be so many reasons for it, like a polyp, or any soft masses tissue mass, which may not be properly seen by examining the throt only
( may be it down ) ...so the best option here will to go for an OGD ,( ENDOSCOPY )that would look into your food pipe with a camera scope.
the good thing is that if it has been for the last 4 years and you are still doing well this does not seem to be a very serious thing , but whatever , this may be unbearable , so definitely need to get rid of it ,
sometimes this type of feeling can occur with anxiety, i just want to know how has been your mode ?
so i would suggest , you should go to a gastroenterologist ( if nothing is wrong with the throught) to do an endoscopy and see what it could be . if thats normal it can be quite reassuring.
hopes i have answered your question ; i will be glad to answer any thing else you want to know in this regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hello. In Mid-May I spent two weeks traveling in a
- I have severe insomnia . so I have taken 2
- Hello, I am trying to find how to complete sentences
- awakened dizzy this morning with a cold sweat. took my
- Would 250 mg daily of magnesium have adverse effect on
- I have been having a feeling of something moving up
- I received my MRI and MRA of both brain and
- at what low dose of predisone does your adernal glands
- blood test results how high is it when you are
- Ulcer pain keeps me from sleeping. Can I take Tylenol