I have been excessively yawning. Sometimes is several in a
Causes of excessive yawning and management
I understand your concern. Excessive yawning can be associated with conditions such as anxiety, fatigue, and excessive daytime sleeping, but may also be common in obesity and night breathing disorders associated with it. If any of these may apply to you, please talk to your primary care physician on a treatment plan of the primary cause.
However, in some cases, excessive yawning may be a sign of a more serious condition, such as a heart attack, a stroke or a seizure. If you experience any of these symptoms: chest pain, nausea, sweating, trouble breathing, upper body pain, fatigue, dizziness, change in the sense of smell, taste, sight, hearing or touch, tingling and twitching of the limbs, confusion, slurring of speech, numbness or weakness in any part of the body please contact a medical facility or emergency room as soon as possible.
I hope this helps. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Wishing you all the best.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes weight gain while on Ontrintellix?
- Suggest treatment for loss of vision and vomiting
- Suggest treatment for metastatic melanoma
- What causes joint pain while on Requip?
- What causes redness and painful swelling in the eyes?
- What does my ultrasound scan report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for painful rash on the waist
- Does long term use of steroids affect a person's immune system?
- Suggest treatment for leg cramps and shortness of breath
- What do my creatine levels in blood indicate?