I have been diagnosed with the flu . This is
While my fever is only at 100 I suffer from high anxiety.
I have a prescription for alprazolam .5mg take when needed. I forgot to ask the doctor today if this would be ok if my anxiety got out of control.
41 years old. Male. No known health issues.
You can use Tylenol and alprazolam together.
Hello dear, welcome to Ask a doctor service.
I read your query and here is my advice.
If you experience anxiety symptoms you can take alprazolam safely. You can use Tylenol or acetaminophen for fever and flu symptoms and you can use them even if you take alprazolam. Alprazolam and Tylenol or acetaminophen do not interact together so you can use both of them safely.
Hope I have answered the question.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes black outs. I was standing by a door
- Hello, I've been a pack a day smoker for 42
- I received some insect (ant, chigger?) about two weeks ago.
- it seems everytime I try to swallow pork meat my
- My wife has been taken entecavir for 30 days as
- I was recently hospitalized for 6 weeks after overdosing on
- I am in major pain under my right breast/ rib
- Hey doctor, I just had a question I have been
- What could a persistent cough be from along with some
- I began weaning off 50mg of sertraline 3 weeks ago.