I have been diagnosed with PCOD .
You can start with Dronis.
Thanks for posting your query.
I have gone through your query and understand your health concerns.
If you have had your periods and after that you are getting the light brown discharge then you can start with dronis as it will help regularizing your cycles. Menohelp and ovabless will only help the overall egg quality. These cannot regularize your periods. Do start with Dronis and get the regular periods.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
No. It will cause bleeding after 21 days.
Thanks for writing again.
Dronis will not cause more bleeding immediately. It will stop the brownish spotting that you are having now and then after taking Dronis for 21 days you will have the bleeding.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sex after candid v3 treatment
- What causes breasts to shrink and invert nipples?
- What should i do for chest infection and high BP ?
- What should i do to know whether i am HIV infected ?
- Does increased smoking and alcohol intake during stress increase heart...
- Is it possible to resolve monoamine oxidase deficiency by controlling diet?
- Late menstrual cycle, negative pregnancy test, laparoscopy
- Are there any side effects of abortion pills ? How long will it take to...
- Cut caffeine, low BP, frequent bloating, extreme fatigue, slight pain in...
- What post surgical care is needed following a spinal cord stimulator...