I have been dedected with Parenchymal echopattern of right breast
FNAC will confirm the diagnosis
As per your description,there is a small swelling in the Breast.FNAC (Fine needle aspiration cytology)will give a clue.If it is inconclusive,then the whole swelling has to be removed surgically and send for Histopathological examination (Biopsy).
Biopsy will give exact diagnosis.
Please consult your doctor and proceed further.
Hope I answered your query.If you have any questions,I will clarify further.
Wish you good health
And do think it's safe, as a foreign part (Needle) will be inserted, which may aggravate the problem if any.
Pathologist will do FNAC
FNAC is a safe procedure.The needle that is used is sterile and harmless.You can consult any General Surgeon in your area.He will refer to a Pathologist who does FNAC.
Nothing to worry.
If you come back after FNAC report,I will clarify.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Having watery mucus in stools. Taking probiotic for gas and bloating....
- Had enlarged lymph node on thigh. Reason for pain in middle back and...
- Hernia surgery done. Having pain in leg while walking. How long will it...
- Itching, burning sensation and pain in anal area. Related to stomach...
- Got hit on head. Big lump appeared. No dizziness or memory loss. Worried...
- Feeling nauseous and abdominal pain after gall bladder removal. What...
- Having cough and sore throat. Can I consume herbalife f1 shake, tea and...
- Diarrhea and weight loss after operation. Not cured by medicine. How to...
- Having chest pain. Taking pan-d. ECG normal. What is causing this and cure?
- Had stent put in leg. Having discomfort in calf, pain and swelling in...