I have bad anxiety so I began taking Xanax (Friday
Suggestions about the treatment explained below in details.
Hello dear and welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
I understand your concern.
Xanax is medication to treat anxiety for immediate relief.
I suggest to use antidepressants for long term use such as Prozac.
It is a prescription medication, so you should consult your doctor before using it.
I would recommend to use a vitamin B supplement
which reduces stress and anxiety levels.
I also recommend to eat a healthy diet, exercise regularly and medicate or do yoga.
Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of excessive sweating resulting in the feeling of been...
- What can cause itching and welts on the upper abdomen?
- How to treat itching of the skin with small scabs on hands and arms?
- What type of exercises are advisable for a patient with high blood...
- What causes severe pelvic pain after engaging in sexual intercourse?
- Can Simvastatin cause side-effects after being on it for 4 years?
- What do abdominal pain with difficulty urinating indicate?
- Does mold causes heart palpitation and hot flashes?
- Can Ketamine help treat chronic depression in an elderly person?
- How can itchy rashes on the stomach be treated despite using Lotrix lotion?