I have always had a sore tummy. What treatment is required?
Thanks for posting your query.
Do you have fever/ watery shit/ vomiting/ spasmodic abdominal pain/ acidic belching?
Do you have yellow discoloration of sclera and urine/ itching/ loss of appetite?
Is this abdominal pain relieved after defecation?
Do you have burning sensation of urine/ increased frequency of urination?
Pain after lifting and helping during house move indicates sprain on muscles.
You should consult with physician and should take muscle relaxants.
If your condition won't improve after taking muscle relaxants then you should go for following investigations: complete blood count, liver function test, renal function test, ultrasound imaging and x XXXXXXX abdomen.
Put your views also.
Dr. Mayank Bhargava
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the treatment for sore knees
- What are the findings and required treatment
- What is the treatment for sore back
- What is treatment for soreness in tongue
- Laser treatment for tummy reduction
- Homemade treatment for tummy tuck
- Treatment for reduction of big tummy
- What is the treatment for sore bum
- What is the treatment for hemorrhoids with sores
- What is the treatment for soreness in legs