I have abdominal pain lower left quarter, very bad lower
51 year old female.
intestine disturbances with possible nerve compression lower spine.
Hello and welcome to Healthcaremagic.com
I have read your query and here is my advise.
* There sounds to be associated components from abdomen condition ( as digestive
disorder ) responsible for smelly gas and yellow stool as well as spinal condition ( as
nerve compression or else ) responsible for severe lower back pain radiating to thigh
with burning and numbness.
* As already home measures have been tried and amount of pain is significant, it is
recommended to get its thorough work up with your physician in terms of
- basic lab reports
- ultrasound of abdomen & pelvis
- x-ray lower lumbar spine region
* Till that time, following measures would help to relieve the issue for some time period
- local application of analgesic spray as camphor, diclofenac over lower back
- prescription of dicyclomine or tramadol hydrochloride with your general practitioner
( if there is no history of drug sensitivity )
- plenty of liquids and high fiber diet
Hope this information would be useful to you.
Wish you best recovery and fine health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes pain and pressure in the rectum?
- What causes constant urge to urinate?
- Suggest treatment for IBS
- Suggest treatment for fever, headaches and shortness of breath
- Suggest treatment for left sided abdominal pain
- What causes burning sensation in the penis?
- What causes burning sensation in the throat?
- What causes urinary hesitancy in public toilets?
- What causes numbness in both hands?
- Suggest treatment for loose stools