I have a white sore in mouth near root of
Probably cancer sores, please try to attach again the photos.
Hello dear and welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
Your symptoms seem to be related to cancer sore.
I didn't receive the attached photos, so please attach them again to help me confirm the diagnosis.
I recommend using anti inflammatory medication such as Ibuprofen 400 mg three times a day in case of pain.
I recommend using mouth rinse which contains steroid ingredients to reduce inflammation.
I also suggest using topical creams containing benzocaine such as Anbesol. You should apply the paste three or four times a day for relief.
Meanwhile, you should also take a vitamin supplement that contains folate, vitamin B-6, vitamin B-12 and zinc.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
I already reviewed the attached reports, it is a simple canker sore.
Hi again dear,
I already reviewed the attached reports.
I confirm that the symptoms seem to be related to a simple canker sore.
I suggest you to follow the advice that I give above.
The symptoms should go away in a few days, you should not be worried.
Wishing you all the best.
Take care dear,
Dr.Dorina Gurabardhi General
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of excessive sweating resulting in the feeling of been...
- What can cause itching and welts on the upper abdomen?
- How to treat itching of the skin with small scabs on hands and arms?
- What type of exercises are advisable for a patient with high blood...
- What causes severe pelvic pain after engaging in sexual intercourse?
- Can Simvastatin cause side-effects after being on it for 4 years?
- What do abdominal pain with difficulty urinating indicate?
- Does mold causes heart palpitation and hot flashes?
- Can Ketamine help treat chronic depression in an elderly person?
- How can itchy rashes on the stomach be treated despite using Lotrix lotion?