I have a swollen vein on the underside of my
it cannoy br exacerbated by physio
I have studied you case. I think it is most probably tenosynovitis . Physio is usually helpful, but do not do massage. Also you can used ice or hot fomentation. Volitran gel can also be applied. If possible please send me image of wrist.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for foot drop
- What are symptoms of rib fracture?
- What causes pain in inside of elbow of both arms?
- Suggest treatment for cervical spondylitis
- What causes red knots on arms,legs and body with swelling on ankles?
- What causes pain and swelling in knee and calf with history of...
- Can i travel with swollen ankle post injury?
- What causes throbbing pain in right side of abdomen?
- What is the cause and treatment for pain in heels?
- What causes pain in ankle radiating to heel?