I have a squamous cell carcinoma on my leg. The
Hello and thank you for asking
Electrosurgery is the burning of skin tissue with an electric current that runs through a metal instrument or needle. Electrosurgery may be done after curettage to control bleeding and destroy any remaining cancer cells. The wound is then covered with an antibiotic dressing.
This is the method of choice in your case.There are no evidence for the use of medication instead of electrosurgery in your case
Get a copy of the Miracles from the vault that some Dr are working with.
When the Dr. says i am sorry we did not get all the cancer, we are going to have to do it again..Good for the hospital not good for the person.
Kill the cancer with pills not with the knife. XXXXXXX Garfield
I respect you and your opinion about the question and of course that cancer research continues, until other studies on the course of treatment are confirmed, we will continue with the current ones
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does this blood report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for severe hand cramps
- Suggest treatment for bloating and severe lower abdominal pain while...
- What does a PSA reading of 162 indicate?
- What do intermittent constipation episodes indicate?
- What causes fatigue and dizziness while suffering from supraventricular...
- What causes a bulging vein on the temple of a child?
- What does a large soft lump in the testicular sac indicate?
- What causes persistent pain in the leg after knee surgery?
- Suggest treatment for severe dizziness