I have a squamous cell carcinoma on my leg. The

Dr. Esmeralda Sera

Oncologist

Posted on Thu, 10 Jan 2019 in Cancer
Question: I have a squamous cell carcinoma on my leg. The DR. want to dig it out and electrosurgery the skin around it. I thought this procedure went out with the bleeding. Isn't there a pill that attached the cancer cells and dries them up..?
Answered by Dr. Esmeralda Sera 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Skin cancer

Detailed Answer:
Hello and thank you for asking

Electrosurgery is the burning of skin tissue with an electric current that runs through a metal instrument or needle. Electrosurgery may be done after curettage to control bleeding and destroy any remaining cancer cells. The wound is then covered with an antibiotic dressing.

This is the method of choice in your case.There are no evidence for the use of medication instead of electrosurgery in your case

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Follow up: Dr. Esmeralda Sera 2 hours later
I don't like your answer. You are passing out dated mainstream medicine
Get a copy of the Miracles from the vault that some Dr are working with.
01-443-353-4231
When the Dr. says i am sorry we did not get all the cancer, we are going to have to do it again..Good for the hospital not good for the person.
Kill the cancer with pills not with the knife. XXXXXXX Garfield
YYYY@YYYY
Answered by Dr. Esmeralda Sera 9 hours later
Brief Answer:
Skin cancer

Detailed Answer:
I respect you and your opinion about the question and of course that cancer research continues, until other studies on the course of treatment are confirmed, we will continue with the current ones
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana