I have a sore mouth. Roof of mouth and lips
5 times daily for 14 days. It has done nothing and I still have the same symptoms. I also have a
white coating on my tongue. I saw my attending physician on 2/20/19 and he said to gargle with salt water. He said it would draw out the infection. No results. What should I do?
Need some more information, please
Thanks for writing in.
I would like to have some more information regarding these lesions such as:
- when did it start?
- are there ulcers or fluid-filled bumps?
- Can you let me know what's the size of the lesion?
- have you got any denture or recent history of dental treatment?
- do you smoke?
- is that white lesion scrappable from tongue or fixed?
- are you taking any other medication for any other systemic disease?
-If possible, kindly attach/upload a picture of the lesions...You can simply upload it to the 'Reports section' of this web page...
Please answer these questions so that I can assist you specifically...
I shall be waiting...
Thanks and Regards
Dr. Neha Sumra