question-icon

I have a rash on my penis that has become

Posted on Tue, 29 Jan 2019
Question: I have a rash on my penis that has become increasingly concerning over the last 2 days. I noticed a slight discoloration on the tip of the penis about a week ago but assumed it was just irritated until 2 days ago when I noticed swelling on the corona and just noticed this evening that the rash is also on the shaft. I really need help diagnosing the issue.
Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. (59 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
Kindly upload images

Detailed Answer:
Hello and welcome to ask a doctor service. I have reviewed your query.

I request you to kindly upload a few images of the affected area in " reports section " so that I am able to guide you accordingly.

Hope to assist you further once I get the images
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Dr. Kakkar S.

Dermatologist