Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
199 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

I have a problem, sometimes I have pain when I

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2011
Answered : 1421 Questions
I have a problem, sometimes I have pain when I touch my left testicle, when I'm with my wife and she start touching slowly no hard both testicles I feel a sharp pain in my left testicle
Wed, 7 Feb 2018 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Saddiq Ulabidin 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Needs to be examined by a urologist and ultrasound testes will be needed

Detailed Answer:
Hi! Welcome to Healthcaremagic. Thanks for sharing your concerns with us. We will try to help you in best way possible. First of all it's sad to know what you had been going through lately.

Based on the history you have shared, it needs to be examined in detail by a urologist to look for any signs of testicular hernia.

Other painful conditions like torsion is less likely with such chronic history but still should be ruled out s it may then need urgent surgical intervention.

Usually hydrocoele or vericocoele are painless and present with pronounced swelling than chronic pain.

Sharp pain also is a less likely feature of local Inflammation secondary to any underlying infection as it is usually associated with dull pains and local or general temperature.

Meanwhile OTC analgesics like acetaminophen or Ibuprofen can be used for pain control. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Hope this has answered your query. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Regards
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor