I have a problem of early discharge during sex
Please provide more details
Thanks for using Healthcaremagic.
To know what could be the cause for problem I am posting following questions. Please answer them with possible details.
1. How long you are facing problem with erections?
2. How the problem started whether it was sudden in onset or build up slowly over the months or years?
3. Frequency of the problem in a week/month ? Are you able to have some successful sexual intercourse?
4. How long a typical sex session lasts for you?
5. What are the factors that increase the problem ?
6. Factors that relieve the problem- thoughts, situations, partner, place etc.
7. Your partner details- Is she very critical, demands sex more than what can you think, does she feel superior to you or bothers you in some other regards?
8. Effect on your relationship so far due to problem
9. Details of medical illness like duration, any complications, treatment received till date.
10. Medications you are receiving currently, if any including ayurvedic homeopathic or any other.
11. Medication you received in past and their effect?
12. Do you have any psychiatric illness (like anxiety, depression, fear)?
13. Investigations done till date and reports of most latest investigations- serum testosterone, TSH, T3, T4 and any other?
I must assure you that once we identify cause it will be easy to correct it.
I look forward to see more details.
Thanks and regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to have a successful sexual intercourse?
- Suggest treatment for OCD
- Suggest the sleep aids that i can use with Carvedilol?
- What causes sensitivity to sun light?
- Is it safe to have 120ml of alcohol everyday?
- Suggest treatment for orgasmic dysfunction
- Suggest treatment for non retraction of foreskin
- Suggest treatment for premature ejaculation
- How long do psychotic disorders take to get cured?
- What causes erectile dysfuntion?