I have a peanut sized lump inside the bottom of
No you should not
You should not be worried. The sudden appearance argues against something serious. It would be helpful if you could upload a photo of it. It is probably a sebaceous cyst.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Penile cancer is very unlikely
Hi again Cmurchie123,
It is not stupid to consider, but I hope that it may comfort you, that it is extremely unlikely to be penile cancer, as it usually presents as a wound, a scab, a polyp-like mass or an inflamed area typically around the head of the penis. What you have is probably a sebaceous cyst or a lymph node, as I mentioned. I suggest you simply observe it for the next few weeks, and if it gets worse you see your own GP or a urologist.
Hope this helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- I have ulcerative colitis and have had it for 12
- I have sharp pains that come in waves that feel
- Hi, My wife had an urine infection for last 4
- I have severe pain going all around my mid section
- My PCP precribed a sonogram of my abdomen because he
- Hey doctor, For the last couple of months I have
- My mother has stage 4 ovarian cancer . Her medical
- Yes Please. About a week ago I started to have
- I have a question about Prostatitis . For the past
- I have been having sudden onset’s of direreah that has