Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

165 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

I have a pain at the top of my right

Answered by
Dr. Manjunath Metri

General Surgeon

Practicing since :2005

Answered : 383 Questions

Posted on Tue, 27 Mar 2018 in Lump
Question: I have a pain at the top of my right leg in the groin area for 3-four days
Answered by Dr. Manjunath Metri 20 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Could be a muscle catch

Detailed Answer:
Hi and welcome to HealthcareMagic.

I thank you for posting your query here and I am definitely going to help you out..

Please note..

1. It could be a muscle catch.

2. Is there any kind of swelling along with the pain.?
If so it's better you get a scan done. And we can follow up with the result.

Hope this helps you..
Please get back to me.
Take care..
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on